The contents of the Fall 2020 Hopkins Votes Toolkit are designed for any JHU-affiliated office, program, faculty, staff member, or student to embed voter registration, voter education, and opportunities for digital engagement into communications and programming in the lead up to the 2020 General Election. All toolkit resources must be used in a nonpartisan manner.
Toolkit resources include:
- Voter registration email templates
- Hopkins Votes email signatures
- Faculty Content
- Voter registration slides for Zoom/PPT presentations
- Sample course assignments on voter registration/engagement
- Hopkins Votes marketing materials
- National Study of Learning, Voting, and Engagement (NSLVE) JHU Student Voting Data
- 2012/2016 NSLVE Report
- 2014/2018 NSLVE Report
- Social media assets
- Zoom or Microsoft Teams virtual backgrounds
Please reach out to HopkinsVotes@jhu.edu with any feedback or specific needs not included within this toolkit.